Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Non-Tenured Meeting

Just received an e-mail from our superintendent about a meeting this Monday for all non-tenured teachers. He wants to give non-tenured teachers an update on recently passed legislation which moves the notification date to May 21 from May 1 and its implications for us as they continue the budget planning process for next year. As time goes by, I'm getting more nervous about my position. I just don't know what I'll do if I lose my job.

On an upbeat note, my training is going well. I ran 9 miles on Saturday, 3 miles on Monday at a very quick pace, and 3 yesterday against the wonderful Kansas wind. Justin, Brutus, and I are walking today and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

I'm excited to go home for Easter, although it'll be a short trip. I get to see some of my girlfriends and catch up on their lives. I'm glad Justin is off work this weekend and is able to go with me.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: