Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 10

Yesterday's training was back to basics. I ran 2 miles again like I did last Monday, except I ran a little quicker. Not much, but a little. I also taught step-aerobics. Today is going to be a busy day! I will lift weights after work, teach kickboxing, then run for 3 miles. I will run 3 10-minute intervals, with 2 minute walk breaks. As soon as I get done running, I have to hurry and get to Hesston. A few of the firemen wives, plus others, have started a bunko group. Justin and I are going together, because he's going to drop me off then go to a firemen's house in Hesston to meet up with the firemen whose wives will be at Bunko's. I'm excited to have a night with just the ladies, although I'm not sure how many I'll know.

Nothing else exciting going on. That's all I've got.

No comments: