Just another manic Monday!
Although it's Monday, I'm looking forward to this week because once I get through this week....it'll be Spring Break!!! We definitely had a productive weekend. Justin and I enjoyed our time together on Friday, because he had to work on Saturday. I used my Saturday time alone to go to the grocery store, clean the house (which was pointless), run my 7 miles, and grade papers. My parents showed up late Saturday night. Then Sunday we got up early and got to work. My dad sprayed primer all over the walls and ceiling, which only took a little over an hour. After that dried he sprayed the ceiling paint, while Justin, my mom and I painted the Ohio State room. Next weekend we are painting the other rooms, while my dad puts down the tile in our bathroom and behind the bar. I can't wait to see it all finished!!!
I have 10 weeks until the 1/2 marathon, and I'm already getting excited! Today I'm running 3 miles, plus my step-aerobics class. There's an 80% chance of rain today, so I probably won't get to run outside. It's actually calling for rain all week :(
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment