Go figure, my husband washes my car on Sunday and it rains all day yesterday and it's going to rain all day today! And tomorrow....and Thursday....and possibly Friday!
Yesterday's training felt great. I ran 3 miles at a faster speed and taught a step class that kicked butt! We did stations, so I was able to push myself harder and not worry about over doing it for the other ladies. Today I am lifting weights for 20-30 minutes, teaching kickboxing class, and then I have a 5-minute warm-up on the treadmill, 3x10 minutes at 5.8mph, 2-minute walk in between, and a 5-minute cool down.
I have heard a lot of people talk about the Pioneer Woman, so I finally decided to check out her website over the weekend. I was looking for a new, easy recipe and I found her meatball recipe. Justin and I worked together last night and we made her meatballs. We added some sweet potatoes and steamed vegetables and it was a delicious dinner! We made a great team!
If it's raining where you are, stay dry :)
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment