Happy Hump Day!
I am so glad it's Wednesday and I hear that the weather is supposed to be in the 50's. I also noticed it's going to be in the 60's by the weekend! Bring on the sunshine!
Not a lot to blog about today. I followed my training schedule yesterday and today is a 30-minute walk with a partner. Since one my partners will be at work today, Brutus and I are walking by ourselves.
Went to Bunko's last night and had a good time. They play it a little different, but it was enjoyable. It was nice to meet more of the firemen wives and finally get to know them a little better. I felt a little out of place, because they were a little older and had families to talk about. We were short 3 people, so hopefully we can recruit some of the younger wives.
Have a great Hump Day!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment