Monday, March 22, 2010

8 Weeks

Back to the daily grind. My Spring Break has come to an end, but I'm glad to be back. I like having a schedule and a daily routine. Plus, there are only 42 more days of school left!!!

I spent most of my Spring Break working out, cleaning the house, and crossing things off my to do list. Although the weather was crummy, it was an overall productive and relaxing break.

I have 8 more weeks until my 1/2 marathon and I can't wait! I ran 8.5 miles on Saturday without stopping. Today I am running 3 miles at an easy pace, followed by teaching a step-aerobics class. I did not purchase new running shoes over my break, but I'm hoping to next week.

Justin starts his new part-time job today, so I hope that goes well for him. Ohio State won this weekend and is in the Sweet 16. We were shocked KU lost, but that only means Ohio State has a better chance of winning their side of the bracket!

No comments: