Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 11

Yesterday was gorgeous outside and today is only going to be better!!! I'm looking forward to running outside after my yoga class. I am scheduled to use the AMT machine for 2 miles, teach yoga class, walk 5 minutes, run 20 minutes, then walk 5 minutes. I will definitely do my run outside.

I definitely am looking forward to this weekend. Saturday I have my long run of 6 miles, then I was invited to a kid's toy party. No, I'm not pregnant, but the lady hosting the party knew I would like to come and spend the day with the girls. I am actually looking forward to seeing the toys, and holding all the little babies. It seems like a lot of the firemen wives have just had a baby or are about to. Saturday night my parents are coming to Newton. We plan to prime and paint the basement on Sunday. In between painting, I'm taking a break to go to a baby shower. Another chance to hold more babies!

No comments: