Yesterday was such a tease! It was gorgeous outside, with no wind, and I was able to run in the beautiful weather. Today, is a different story. Luckily we didn't wake up to snow, but it is raining. It's supposed to rain today, tomorrow, and throughout the weekend! I am not looking forward to another long run inside on the treadmill. I'm going to stay positive and be happy that I at least had yesterday to run outside.
I was supposed to teach my kickboxing class yesterday, but only one person showed up. We did about 30 minutes and then called it quits. It's so hard to get pumped up and motivated about class when there's only one person there! I'm sure most of the ladies were outside, but it still stinks. My boss at the Rec asked if I plan to continue classes over the summer and I'm not sure I'm going to. It doesn't seem worth it.
I have two meetings today after school, each lasting an hour, so I'm hoping I'll be motivated to workout after the meetings. I am going 2.5 miles on the AMT machine, followed by a 30-minute walk on the treadmill.
Happy Hump Day!
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment