Yes, I skipped out on my first workout since I started training for the 1/2 marathon. All I had to do yesterday was walk 30 minutes. But after school I was still extremely exhausted and it was raining outside, which made me sleepy. I didn't feel like going to the rec, and I obviously couldn't walk outside. So I chose to go home and lay down on the couch for a while. Brutus and I snuggled. I didn't get up until it was time to get dinner ready. Today is a new day and I'm ready to workout. I am scheduled to run on the AMT for 3 miles, teach yoga class, then run 2 miles. Tomorrow is a rest day, but I may squeeze in that 30 minute walk that I skipped yesterday.
Only 2 more days until Spring Break!!! :)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment