Friday, March 12, 2010

One day until Spring Break!

I can't wait to get through today and begin my spring break! Actually, I can't wait to get through this weekend, then I can really enjoy my spring break.

My parents are coming up tonight to work on the basement again for the weekend. My mom and I plan to get up tomorrow morning at 6:00 to workout. I have to put in my 7-8 miles and I would like to get it out of the way. Since it's dark at 6:00, my mom has graciously agreed to ride my bike along side of me while I run. After our morning workout, we're painting, painting, painting. Luckily we aren't painting all day, because we have plans for Saturday night. We're going to church with my brother and his wife, then we're invited back to their place for dinner. I'm looking forward to dinner that night, because my sister-in-law is a great cook. Before we come back home we're stopping by Lowe's to pick up a few items for the bathroom; toilet, shower door, faucets, and maybe lights and fans.

Sunday morning my mom and I are getting up early again to take the dogs for a walk. Then we're back to painting. I just can't wait to see it when it's all done. I'll make sure to post pictures!

I don't have a lot of plans for spring break, besides watch college basketball and finish up any painting downstairs. I may do a little searching for a part-time job for this summer. I thought about waitressing somewhere, and maybe I could start working on the weekends that Justin's working. Besides teaching aerobic classes and running, I plan to take it easy next week and enjoy my days off :)

No comments: