Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exhausted

Wow! I am so exhausted today. I got plenty of sleep, but my body feels so heavy!!! I'm glad today is a 30-minute walk with a partner. Although I'm afraid my partner walk will consist of walking on the treadmill, with my earphones on. There's a 50% chance of rain today, so I probably won't have the opportunity to walk outside with Brutus. Justin has an eye appointment at 3:30, so he won't be around. He has his 2 month eye appointment for his surgery. I can't believe it's already been 2 months!

I can already tell that it's going to get harder and harder to stay motivated during my 1/2 marathon training. My runs are going to get longer and longer, and I don't have a partner to keep me going. I talked to my future sister-in-law, who's also training for a 1/2 marathon in May, and she's training with a cousin. She loves having a partner to run with, because their conversation helps the runs go quicker. I am definitely not going to give up, but it will be a personal challenge. Both physically and mentally.

No comments: