I have 6 more weeks until my 1/2 marathon, and 35 days left of school! I can't believe how fast this year has been! It seems like yesterday I was setting up my new classroom and preparing for my first day of teaching 1st grade.
I have my non-tenured meeting after school today. I hope it's informational and positive. I also hope it doesn't last more than 45 minutes. I am supposed to teach aerobics at 4:30, but I'm not sure I'll make it if the meeting takes forever. Since the meeting is right after school, I will have to run after my aerobics class. I'm hoping the weather is as beautiful as it was this weekend, so I can run outside. Although my training schedule only calls for 2 miles quick today, I think I'll run a little longer. Maybe do 2 quick miles and 2 easy miles. I need to work off the Easter candy and food I ate over the weekend.
My poor husband is still suffering from strep throat. He's going back to the doctor today to see what's wrong. The doctor he went to last week gave him a 5-day prescription, but it's not working. He has decided to go see a different doctor today. I hope he starts to feel better. I feel so bad for him. :(
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and hopefully it's going to be a great week!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment