I spent most of last weekend working on the basement. My husband and my dad hung up the drop-down ceiling in the Ohio State room, which really lightened up the room. My mom and I stained all the wood work and then put a coat of polyurethane on everything. My homework is to add the second coat of polyurethane. My dad continued to work on the bar and he's doing an amazing job on it! We still have to hang all the wood work, lay the carpet, and finish up a few little odds and ends. I can't wait to have it all finished :) I'm waiting to add photos until it's all done.
Between staining and adding polyurethane to all the wood work, I ran 10 miles on Sunday. My training schedule said I could stop 3 times for 1 minute each, but I didn't have to use a single one of those minutes. It felt really good, but I was exhausted after I got done. I wasn't much help in the basement after I returned from my run. This weekend I'll go for 11 miles!

No comments:
Post a Comment