Wednesday, April 7, 2010
ROCK
As of this morning, I have definitely hit a rock in my training. It's almost 5 weeks until the 1/2 marathon and I am dragging!!! Now is when I wish I had a partner through all of this. My legs are tired, I'm exhausted, and it's hard to stay motivated. Reluctantly, I was able to finish my workout yesterday and I'm glad today is only a 30 minute walk with a partner, but I'm very sluggish today. I'm obviously not going to give up, I just wish I had something to get me going again. I did see on The Biggest Loser last night that the contestant who was kicked off finished a 1/2 marathon after leaving camp. That did get me motivated, because I'm thinking if she can do it, I can do it. I'm just hoping it doesn't take me over 3 hours to run 13.1 miles like it took her and her husband. I did get chills while I watched her cross the finish line. Her family and friends were there and the smile on her face was so rewarding. I can't wait to experience that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment