Friday, April 9, 2010

T.G.I.F.

I am so glad it's Friday! It's been a long, stressful week and I'm ready for the weekend. Although it's not going to be much of a relaxing weekend. My parents are coming to town early today, so we can go pick up trim, doors, and a drop-down ceiling for our basement. Tomorrow we will spend all day staining the trim and doors, as well as hanging the ceiling in one of our rooms. We have decided to put a drop-down ceiling in only one of the rooms, because that specific rooms contains all the wiring and plumbing. Having a ceiling like that would allow us easy access to those things. Sunday we will continue what we didn't get finished, as well as hang lights and fans. I'm not sure what else my parents have planned...

My running schedule shows I am supposed to run 10 miles on Saturday, with 3 1-minute walk breaks. Depending on how things go, I may push that run to Sunday. All I know is running 10 miles will be a huge stepping stone for me, if I get through it. I truly feel that if I can run 10 miles, I shouldn't have a problem running the 13.1 miles. What's another 3 miles?!?! After this weekend I'll only have 5 more weeks until my 1/2 marathon! It's going to be here before I know it!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: