Where do I even begin?!?!
My life is absolutely amazing and there's so much more to come!
Currently I'm waiting to find out if I'll be a 1st grade teacher next year. The district superintendent is meeting with me next week, so hopefully he brings good news. I'll find out April 15th if I'll still be a 1st grade teacher next year. Please keep your fingers crossed, because I have fallen in love with 1st grade!
Along with my job, Justin is working towards getting a part-time job. We have started taking the Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey, and we're really trying to buckle down on our finances.
Like I mentioned earlier, our life has so much more ahead! With the help of my parents, we're finishing our basement, so we're saving money to finish that project. Justin and I would like to buy a new vehicle at the end of the year, so we're saving money for that. And finally, we are talking about starting a family at the beginning of the new year, so we're saving for that!
It's all so overwhelming, but extremely exciting!!!
Pushed all that stress aside, I have decided that I'm going to start training for a 1/2 marathon. There's a race in Wichita in October that I was going to train for, but my summer looks to busy to schedule in time to train. So I searched for a 1/2 marathon in May, and I found one for May 16th in Leavenworth. I plan to start training on Monday and I plan to use my blog to keep track of my training. It's a 12-week program. Even if no one reads it, I'm hoping it'll help me stay focused.
My summer is going to be busy, but it'll be filled with great memories. We're going to Ohio in May, Chelsie's wedding in June, another cousin getting married in July, then another cousin getting married in August, and followed with Justin's brother getting married in September!!! Awwwww!!!!! Inbetween the weddings, I'm going to start taking on-line classes for my masters and hopefully work part-time. Believe it or not, I'm looking forward to the busy summer!
Sorry this is a long post, but I obviously haven't kept my blog updated! Thanks for my followers that never gave up on me! Above are the latest pictures from our basement. We have hired a man to tape and mud, which will be finished next week. It's slowly coming together!
Promise to keep my blog updated!

1 comment:
Nice to see your blog back. Have missed it. Matt is running a 1/2 marathan this weekend in Tampa. Good luck with your training. Lots of water and good running shoes. Love you. Mona
Post a Comment