Wow am I exhausted! Yesterday's training schedule only consisted of running 2 miles, which was no big deal. I actually felt great after the 2 miles and thought about running another 2 after teaching my step aerobics class. Except after teaching a high-impact class for an hour, I was exhausted! It's going to be tough pushing myself while I run, as well as pushing myself during my aerobic classes. I don't want the participants to feel like my class isn't beneficial for them. Tuesday's are also going to be a challenge, because I have to put in my run after my kickboxing class. I only have 20 minutes before class, which isn't enough time to run. Today I plan to lift a few weights before class, teach class for 60 minutes, then run. My run will consist of 3 - ten minute run, with 2-minute walk breaks in between. Luckily tomorrow is only a 30-minute walk.
The drywall guy is returning today to continue working on our basement. Hopefully he gets a lot done and can finish this week or this weekend.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment