Monday, February 22, 2010

It's official! I signed-up to run a 1/2 marathon in May, so there's no backing out now. I start training today, exactly 12 weeks. The race is in Leavenworth, May 16th, at 8:00 am. Justin said he would go with me and encouragement me through it. He just doesn't know what he'll do for 2 hours while I'm running? My training for today consists of 2 miles, which is no problem. The only problem I may run into is squeezing in the training sessions between the other three aerobic classes I teach a week. Although it will help with my endurance.

Other the weekend Justin and I decided to wait on purchasing a car this year. We would really like to save more money for a down payment. My car is working just fine and there's no reason to start a car payment when we don't need it.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: