I have almost made it through the week! Yesterday's training felt really good. I ran on the AMT machine for 2 miles, taught yoga class (which felt amazing), then ended it with a 2-mile run on the treadmill. I feel like my breathing is improving during my runs, but my feet are really starting to bother me. I wonder if it's my form or the fact that I'm only running on the treadmill? Today is a rest day, so I get to take it easy. Tomorrow's training may hurt a little.....or a lot. I have to run 6.5 miles. I will run 12-minute intervals, with 2-minute walk breaks. Saturday is calling for nice weather, so hopefully I can run outside. Sunday I'm supposed to hike for 1-2 hours. Where the heck am I suppose to hike in Newton? I figured I could walk on the treadmill and use one of the programs that increases and decreases the incline.
Justin and I don't have a whole lot of plans this weekend. We'll probably take it easy tonight. Justin is helping sell t-shirts at a bike rally at the Coliseum on Saturday, so I plan to go visit him after my run. The drywall guy is coming back this weekend and claims he'll get it done. If not, he'll definitely finish next week.
Have a great weekend!
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment